40 & 55 Series Land Cruiser (1960-1984) Front bumper
40 & 55 SERIES LAND CRUISER FRONT BUMPER
4X4LABS front bumpers for J4 and J5 series Land Cruisers are built to order with various options including brush guard designs and various winch accommodations.
- Unique 3x5 structural tubing
- 8274 upright or horizontal winch types available
- Weld through recovery points and captive nut mounting flanges
- Tubing brush guard designs available
Rectangle tube construction front bumper retains somewhat of a factory profile with added strength and design features that make this front bar a serious piece of equipment.
Constructed of 3x5 rectangle structural tubing sliced and welded into a sculptural piece of artwork. Several end tube profiles available for more clearance or extra protection.
- 8274 winch option includes winch skid plate, through cut and fully sleeved fairlead holes with sleeved mounting bolt holes.
- Weld on frame mounting flanges make bolt on easy and strong as possible.
- 3/4" shackle recovery points welded through to the frame mounting flanges.
- Grill guard tubing designs available.
Cutting, grinding, welding required for installation. Refer to the installation document.
Anodized 4x4labs hause fairlead are available for a synthetic winch line.
BUILT BUMPERS ship via semi-truck LTL freight to a commercial address and must have a forklift and/or a loading dock. Additional shipping fees of at least $150 will apply to residential deliveries.
BUMPER KITS ship FedEx Ground and can be delivered to a residential address.